Well this past month was a month to celebrate Molly's great health report and other things. However the most bittersweet celebration our family had was that of my Grammy's life. Nancy Mae Whiteman passed away at the age of 93. No one in my life has impacted me the way she did. Grammy was the most selfless and amazing woman I have ever known!!! She dedicated her life to her children, especially her daughter and the light of our family Charlotte who had Downs Syndrome. My Grammy spent 68 years of her life taking care of all Charlotte's needs and made sure that my "Lottie" was happy. Anyone that knew Grammy and Charlotte knew that they completed one another. I am happy to rejoice that they are reunited once again and back where they should be. This blog is dedicated to a very special and unique lady....Thank you Grammy for your love, laughter, and life lessons!Saturday, June 5, 2010
Saying good bye....
Well this past month was a month to celebrate Molly's great health report and other things. However the most bittersweet celebration our family had was that of my Grammy's life. Nancy Mae Whiteman passed away at the age of 93. No one in my life has impacted me the way she did. Grammy was the most selfless and amazing woman I have ever known!!! She dedicated her life to her children, especially her daughter and the light of our family Charlotte who had Downs Syndrome. My Grammy spent 68 years of her life taking care of all Charlotte's needs and made sure that my "Lottie" was happy. Anyone that knew Grammy and Charlotte knew that they completed one another. I am happy to rejoice that they are reunited once again and back where they should be. This blog is dedicated to a very special and unique lady....Thank you Grammy for your love, laughter, and life lessons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's so super sweet! I'm glad we're related, I wish you were closer, we'd hang out a lot! Terri <3 xoxo
ReplyDeleteWe so would...and I think we might get in trouble! Give Aunt Bonnie love for me! Miss you!
ReplyDelete