Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Firsts

Hanging out with Momma at the ball park!

I am amazed daily on how many "firsts" I will witness. I never really thought about how much a baby grows and changes daily until Little Miss Molly!! Each day we have somewhat of a first or me being the crazy first time mom that I am think it would be categorized as a first!! Well this recent first got me really thinking about how much our little lady is changing and turning into a "child." We have had some AWESOME weather where in TN this week so I brought Molly to the park (first) for a play date with my friend and her 2 girls (first) and I decided I wanted Molly to try out the big girl swings there at the park...(first). She absolutely LOVED it!! Her face just brightened and therefore so did mine!!


I love being a big girl!!

We also went back to specialist yesterday and Molly is weighing in at 15 pounds and 1 ounce and is 27 inches!! The specialist was very pleased. We are now introducing formula to her due to her not nursing anymore my milk supply is decreasing so are needing to supplement her!!

Molly continues to be a spit fire and a very determined little lady! We are having a blast as she discovers the world all around her.


Ryan coaching one of his hitters this past weekend at Catawba...this was a great game!! However our pitchers could not pull us through!! Bummer! :(













No comments:

Post a Comment