



Well... it is official. We are in the season already! I can't believe it. I am so proud of our little girl. Se has made it through the beginning of her first baseball road trip!! We are here in Aiken South Carolina. It is awesome down here...we left TN at about 30 degrees with snow covered grounds and we are now in sunny skies with temps reaching 70 degrees. I love it!!! The guys played great tonight, adding another win to there record!! I have 2 teenage girls with me for the weekend so I am sure that there will be some adventures along the way.
Sometimes I wonder what people think about our lives and what Ryan does. I know there are many out there who do not understand why we put up with the long hours, hard work, hours and hours of phone calls, constantly being on the road...but there are few words that we sometimes hear that brings all that back into perspective. "You have made a difference in my son's life!" Tonight I was told this by one of Ryan's players mothers and it made my day. It was like God knew I had needed to hear those simple words. So many times I struggle to get back into the routine that we have during the season and this past week was that time. I was discouraged and sad that my husband was working so hard and away so much. Hearing that we have made a difference changes all those thoughts and my perspective. I get it once again and I see why Ryan has the passion to coach!!! I am so proud of him and can't wait to see what more adventures the Lord has down the road for us. Thank you to everyone who supports us with your thoughts, prayers, and encouraging words. we love you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment