Thursday, January 29, 2009

I can't believe I have given in...

Well everyone...I have finally done it. I started a blog. I promise to do my best at posting pictures of little Miss Molly as she grows. Life has been so crazy these past few months and we are so happy to finally be somewhat settled in our new place.

It all began this fall when we finally found some people to rent our home. Unfortunately our apartment on campus was not ready at the same time so thanks to a wonderful couple at our church we had a place to call home for a few months. We lived in their guest cabin for 3 months. Then on December 16th our apartment was finally ready. Well...we were leaving for Chicago 3 days later. We rapidly moved everything into the apartment, packed up the cabin and packed our things for Chicago all in 3 days!!! Needless to say we were exhausted before even hitting the road.

Chicago was a blast. Ryan stayed for 2 weeks and then flew back to TN for a week and then flew back to Chicago for BJ and Chelsie's wedding. I was so fortunate to stay the entire 3 weeks and spend some much needed time with my family. Poor Ryan worked all day long getting ready for their season to begin and stayed up all hours of the night so that when we came back we would have a "home" to live in. The wedding was awesome and it was so wonderful for all of my extended family to finally meet our Little woman.

I know many of you have been following along with Molly's medical issues these past few months. I have GREAT news to report. We went back to the specialist this past week and she was so happy of Molly's progress. Molly has gained so much needed weight...weighing in at 14lbs 4 ounces. The specialist ordered a few more follow up tests to be taken. We believe these tests are just to be on the safe side. I believe it is to ease our minds since she had mentioned some more serious disorders in previous office visits. We pray that these tests come back without any concerns so that we can hopefully be done with testing Molly. These next few months we will be working towards lowering her medicine intake which we are so happy to do!!! Thank you all for thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. No matter how serious the illness it is always difficult to know something is not right with your baby. God has been so faithful to us and I know that my personal faith has grown so much during this time.




Molly is changing so much...6 months old and she has learned to sit up, crawl, pull herself up, hold a sippy cup, grasp objects, put objects in her mouth. She amazes me everyday. I just love watching her grow.

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment