Our little Janie is growing so fast. She is smiling, cooing, and becoming so much more aware of her new world. Molly has adjusted great to being the big sis and Ryan and I are also taking this whole parents of 2 better than I had imagined. I am one lucky lady to have such an amazing partner in life! Thanks Ryan for being an incredible hubby and daddy to me and the girls! We are blessed....
This summer has definitely had a lot of changes! I normally am in love with change...I know I know not the norm. (but am I ever near the norm??) This change however has been rough on me. I am thankful though that it has been rough, at the age of 27 I have learned a lot about myself in going through this. I never realized just how much I lack trust in others, myself, and unfortunately my God. (wow that was harder to write than I thought) I am not sure where this lack and struggle of trust comes from exactly but I am grateful that I have come to terms with identifying it. Having no control over what our future holds has really taught me to trust in my God more and to let go of all control! I am such a doof for letting this whole ordeal take over 2 years for the light bulb to go off. I get it now God....I need to trust you 100% and not just 90% like I have been.
As I write I am waiting on a call that will change the direction of our family. I am waiting to hear if I have been hired on as a teacher for this school year. The call was suppose to come yesterday but that day came and went and I have now been told it will be today. I am eagerly and hesitantly awaiting this call. If the call comes that I am hired a lot of changing will rapidly occur....classroom will need to be prepared before students come in 3 days! ahhhhh The girls will need to be become adjusted to the new nanny (okay okay, more me than them!) and Ryan and I will be moving out of the apartment and back into our home. Wow....I am exhausted just writing it. BREATHE.....
My prayer is for peace and direction....where or what ever that may be! Thank you God for being so patient with me.
(Ha....this post was just going to be pics of miss Janie. Opps!) So here are some shots from Janie's "welcome to the world party" that our sweet Celia took.



No comments:
Post a Comment