Thursday, April 22, 2010

IgG Subclass Deficiency....so overwhelming and confusing!!

As we await Molly's upcoming testing and results I of course have to "plan" and be as informed as possible.  At first this was a bad idea....(Ryan said he was banning me from Google!) However I have stumbled upon a website that explains the disorder Molly possibly has.  And us normal human brains can understand it!!  I figured I would share it with you all since I haven't been able to do the best job at explaining things thus far.  As I read the information I was so excited to read that many children do grow out of this over time!!!  What Molly currently is being tested for is a deficiency in an IgG subclass, the specific IgG subclass she would fall under would be IgG2 subclass.  I hope this information answers some of the questions you all have had or us that we have not been able to answer.  I am continuing to know that Molly is in the hands of someone greater than me!  And everything will work out to the good of His Glory! 

Here is that website....http://immunedisease.com/patients-and-families/about-pi/types-of-pi/igg-subclass-deficiency.html

Our poor little lady is still battling painful ear infections and a fever.  She is so exhausted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment